Monday 29 April 2013

Freddy's Lahore......BEST STEAKS EVER !!

Hey budds !!



Whenever my heart wants steaks my mind always remember the taste of the steaks i had in Lahore months ago in Freddy's cafe. It is a family style restaurant located on MM Alam road Lahore with Pakistani cousine.
I loved the restaurant from the core of my heart really I loved the environment I loved the ambiance I loved the food I loved the taste and I loved the interior of restaurant.

The restaurant is surrounded by plants and greenery . There are glass walls and outside them is a beautiful green world . It seems like we are sitting in a garden full of green beautiful plants and flowers. It feels very fresh and pleasant .  The interior was out class , the plant decorations hanging on the walls , the arrangement of sitting area the lights and decorations hanging above the tables everything seems lovely. If I would be a Lahori it would definitely be my routine  to go there and sit quietly in some corner read newspaper or something :P I always feel Love sitting there.



Lets talk about the food about which my blog is and I always forget while thinking of food :P Though every food feels like same when I am hungry and I can't think critically about food with empty belly but I would atleast try :P

First of all talking of their menu it was so nice. It seems like some English newspaper and I like their concept at least it was something new.



They have every kind of food from burgers to steaks. The prices are reasonable If you want a sophisticated dining or a family dinner this place is perfect....Formal and casual at the same time.  I have tried many dishes here I love the taste but what I like the most is their steaks.The steaks are in normal prices I guess in the range of 700 to 750 Rs. Their way of serving is owsume.  They have multiple types of steaks and all are equally good. I love the freddy's special and butterfly steak.



They serve the steak in sizzler and my heart starts jumping with the mouthwatering smell at the same time :P .The steak is filled with alot of cheese and served with mashed or buttered potatoes and boiled vegetables with the steak dipped in special sauce which I don't know the name but it has a sweet and sour type taste.  I am having a mouth water attack while writing this lol but its okaay once you ll try it you ll have these kind of attacks too :P Chicken is so well cooked and having it with mashed potatoes and vegetables feels so delecious that I can't express in words. I can still feel the taste in my mouth ......slurk...... slurk....... :P :P



Overall it was the best experience of fine dining. and I would suggest If you are a steak lover this place is for you. I love their salad too but mostly this is a steak place. I haven't have steaks anywhere more delicious than here. The atmosphere and the food collectively makes Freddy's a best place to eat.




Let me handle my mouth water attack now ;) Take care .....xxx




4 comments:

  1. You have exquisitely described it. Your words are so compelling that think I would have to try it soon.
    I am good at 2 things writing code and eating good food. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much you should try it it is amazing really :) I love the steaks there :) So from which university have you done your MCS ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pakistan is currently emerging Country who is developing their IT Industry for making the Clients and Owners a bridge to get the best way for having the Deals in karachiDeals in HydeabadDeals in LahoreAppliances Deals in karachiAppliances Deals in LahoreAppliances Deals in Hydreabad love this blog i will revisit here again and will make the things Clear for Ecommerce buyers in Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ap dunya k kisi b hisa ma hasil kar sakta hain wo b sirf 1 phone call +923244544864 k zariya Online Istikhara ki service hasil kar sakta hain.. Inshallah ain ka amal 100% drust ho ga. Ya ainka dawa ni ha balka Allah ki kalam pa pora yakeen ha.
    Online Istikhara
    Free online Rohani ilaj
    Online Istikhara for Marriage
    Dua Istikhara for marriage in Urdu
    Free online rohani Wazaif
    Free taweez online
    Online Marriage Istikhara Service
    Love Marriage Problems
    Nori ilm
    Istikhara

    ReplyDelete